OkCupid.com is one of the best online dating website which has the function of swiping right or left to like or dislike the profile. It is quiet popular e-dating platform.
If you are a user of this platform and you lost or forgot Okcupid password of yours, then you need to reset your forgotten password. Resetting process includes identifying the authorized person and the next process is to let you set a new password for your forgotten OkCupid account.
How To Reset OkCupid Password
- From the OkCupid login box, click on the Forgot your password? link. You can go to this direct link instead https://www.okcupid.com/lostpassword.
- Now provide your registered email address or your OkCupid username. Then click on Send or Submit button.
- If the email has been sent to you, you will see a message.
- Log in to your email account, then look for the mail from OkCupid. Open the email message and then click on the Reset password button.
- Then you will be re-directed to the new password form where you are required to set a new password for your OkCupid login account.
- While setting a new password, remember to choose a strong password which is atleast 8 characters long and that includes combination of upper lower cases, numbers and special characters. Your password should look complicated like this : mYp@55W0rD instead of mypassword